- FREE Standard Delivery on all UK orders: Our standard delivery service is free within the UK! Orders are sent using Royal Mail's 2nd class delivery service. 2nd Class mail will deliver your letters and parcels in two or three working days, including Saturdays.
- Royal Mail 1st Class: You can upgrade your order to 1st Class delivery service. Royal Mail aim to deliver your parcels to their destinations the next working day – including Saturdays.
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day Delivery: Royal Mail guarantee your parcel will be delivered the next working day before 1pm.
- Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Royal Mail Guarantee your parcel will be delivered on a Saturday before 1pm.
- European Delivery: If your based outside the UK and in the EU then choose Royal Mail's European delivery service. Royal Mail aim to deliver your parcel within 3-5 working days.
Please note the following:
- The order cut-off time for Standard Delivery is 4pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed after this time will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Your delivery will be sent by Royal Mail or DPD depending on the service you choose at the checkout.
- Deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.